30-day hosting money-back guarantee
The promotional price is for the first term only and plans renew at the regular rate. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we're confident you'll be pleased with our services. Still, if you try us and decide your account does not sufficiently meet your needs, you can cancel within 30 days for a refund as follows.
- If you cancel within 30 days you receive a full refund on your hosting service only. The money-back guarantee does not apply to most add-on products, such as domains, given the unique nature of their costs.
- If you cancel within 30 days and your plan includes a free domain, we will deduct a non-refundable domain fee from your refund. This not only covers our costs, but ensures that you won't lose your domain name. You may transfer it to another registrar or simply point it elsewhere at your convenience. Please note newly registered domains cannot be transferred to another registrar during the first 60 days of the registration period. You retain ownership of your domain until the end of its registration period unless you renew it.
- We do not offer any refunds for cancellations that occur after first 30 days.
Additional non-refundable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Consumable services
Mode of refund
If your refund request is eligible for a refund, then the same will be processed and credited back to your account through original method of payment within a period of 7-10 working days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please raise a ticket under Billing section on Support Portal.